2013年2月17日星期日

I Think So


Maybe you really had a good impression, but I know that is not deep. I told you I loathe those "fast food" love comes and go. Love should be on-going. So, when you say "Xuan, I have an idea," I am sensitive to understand the meaning of this sentence you. A silly I blurted out: "You want to catch me?" You readily say: "ah!" ----- Two awkward and strained laughter solidification in the quiet air.

Never refused, nor have nodded, I chose silence. ----- One reason or another, actually did not you say the word "no" first impression? When we first met, you leaned over the change into the bowl of begging on the streets grandfather; politely took over the shop aunt handed your Coke, and say thank you. I thought: so kind and polite boys rarely it! I thought you would be a good friend, afraid to refuse, you will lose a friendship.

At night, you go to a friend's birthday party. The dead of night, the phone suddenly vibration, stumbled, I heard the drunken incoherent to say: "Xuan, I miss you!" ----- Heart swarmed touched. Said to be missing is a kind of happiness, maybe I should find a love of my people to forget the people I love, after all, some people may never, which do not come.

"Xuan How did you consider?" "Uh ......" pore of my body at this time are tight. I think you will not mention this problem, but ...... I can not escape your second. Look in your eyes, I can not be installed silly, charge and not shocked. Hesitatingly nodded, see you stretch instant smile. Yes, I promise you. Although it is not love you, but at the moment I nodded, I told myself try to fall in love with you.

You treated me well, my group of buddies say I picked up the treasure. They are very envious of looked at me, I smiled, that's true. Knowing I was a gluttonous child, will you give me to buy a variety of delicious snacks; know I have mild insomnia, you'll give me a call loneliness until I fell asleep. One day, with a solemn tone, the serious expression told me: "Xuan, I really want to stay at my so!" The nose sour look. "Lifetime" is indeed a beautiful and tempting fantasies of nouns. I have a better vision of the future, and you seem to give me the life I want, a period of steady love. Then after some time, I will fall in love with you! ----- I thought so.

没有评论:

发表评论